Bruce M. Stachenfeld is an incredibly creative thinker, visionary and thought leader. As a mega rainmaker in real estate, a marketing guru, a columnist, and the founder and Chairman of Duval & Stachenfeld LLP, a highly respected law firm in New York City, he enjoys going for insanely impossible goals and is happy to work hard to get them. He doesn’t worry about failing or making a fool of himself. He is a teacher at heart who likes to lift up those around him. He leads with love and looks for the good in others. Bruce is super competitive and a crazy hard worker who hates to “waste” time but loves to “spend” time. He always seeks the truth and likes to do things differently from the conventional path. A devoted husband and proud father of two children, Bruce is a scotch collector and connoisseur, an avid reader, and the proud finisher of the Ironman (twice!) in Lake Placid and Kona, Hawaii.
My Power Keys to Success (extended version here)
- I truly in my heart don’t believe I know everything. I believe I have a lot to learn from others.
- I truly love other people. I love my colleagues. I love my clients, and I love the people I do business with.
- I am thick-skinned and don’t hold grudges.
- I seek the truth.
- I think. My hobby is thinking.
- I love wacky, crazy, silly and even stupid ideas.
- I am not afraid to fail and make a fool out of myself.
- I don’t give up.
- And finally: I work really hard.
Who I Admire:
- Peter Drucker
- Abraham Lincoln
- Teddy Roosevelt
- Winston Churchill
- My wife Ann, from whom I have learned much…